HPE Nimble Storage xF40
Predictive All Flash Storage for the Modern Data Center
HPE Nimble Storage Products & Technology Overview:
Are you struggling to find the perfect combination of flash storage and predictive analytics? HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays combine a flash-efficient architecture with HPE InfoSight predictive analytics to achieve fast, reliable access to data and 99.9999% guaranteed availability1. Radically simple to deploy and use, the arrays are cloud-ready, providing data mobility to the cloud through HPE Cloud Volumes. Your storage investment made today can support you well into the future, thanks to our technology and business-model innovations. HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays include all-inclusive licensing, easy upgrades, and flexible payment options – while also being future-proofed for new technologies, such as NVMe and Storage Class Memory (SCM).
- Performance is up to 65% faster and twice the scalability of previous HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays2.
- Cost-effective entry-level all-flash array.
- HPE Store More Guarantee delivers more effective capacity per terabyte of raw flash than competitive all-flash arrays3.
- Future-proofed for NVMe and SCM based on our timeless storage.
- Predictive Analytics
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays automatically predict and resolve 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue4.
Transforms the support experience through cloud-based predictive analytics and Level 3-only support.
Holistic view across the infrastructure stack to resolve problems beyond just storage.
Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth requirements.
Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
- Radical Simplicity
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are simple to deploy use, and manage.
This product is cloud-ready and deploys flash on-premises or in the cloud with common data services and mobility between all-flash, adaptive flash, and HPE Cloud Volumes
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are future-proofed for NVMe and SCM. The offering comes with a satisfaction guarantee, all-inclusive software licensing, flat support pricing, replacing all the hardware for upgrades, and an option to receive a free faster controller upgrade after three years.
Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems and has a de
- Absolute Resiliency
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays has 99.9999% guaranteed availability.
Triple+ Parity RAID can handle three simultaneous drive failures and provides additional protection through intra-drive parity.
App-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides data-at-rest and over-the-wire protection, data shredding is built-in.
Native application-consistent snapshots and replication, as well as integration with leading backup software.
- Fast and reliable
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are scale-to-fit. They scale-up performance and capacity independently and non-disruptively; and scale out to four arrays managed as one for increased flexibility.
Up to 5X or more data reduction from variable block inline deduplication and compression.5
Backup and disaster recovery (DR) from all-flash to adaptive flash arrays at onethird the cost.
Data reduction, snapshots, and Triple+ Parity RAID with no performance impact.
Sub-millisecond response time for performance-sensitive enterprise workloads
HPE Nimble Storage Technology: All Flash
Key BenefitsSheer Performance and Scalability
- Scale-up capacity and performance non-disruptively in an array
- Scale-out with up to four arrays managed as one
- Up to 8PB+ and 1.2 million IOPS at sub-ms latency
- Requires 10-30X less memory
- Cost and performance optimized for 3D-NAND
- 5X or more data reduction from deduplication and compression
- Backup, DR, and archival at one third of the cost
- Non-stop availability measured at 99.9999%
- Triple+ parity RAID
- Integrated data protection
- Application granular encryption and secure data shredding
- HPE Get Six Nines Guarantee: https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00026086enw
- Based on HPE Engineering performance tests and measurements versus the previous generation of HPE Nimble Storage All Flash arrays.
- HPE Store More Guarantee: http://h20195.www2.hpe.com/V2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=a00039975enw
- Based on actual customer data collected by the HPE Nimble Storage support organization. See https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00018503ENW
- Based on customer data as analyzed by HPE InfoSight and also from data reduction evaluation by HPE Engineering.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.