HPE ProLiant DL380a Gen11
ProLiant DL300 Servers
Are you looking for a server with advanced scalability for GPUs that can enhance the performance of your AI inferencing workloads?
The HPE ProLiant DL380a Gen11 server is a rack-optimized, 2U 2P solution that delivers breakthrough performance with advanced GPU accelerators on a ultra-scalable architecture.
Powered by 4th and 5th Gen Intel® Xeon®® Scalable Processors with up to 56 cores and four double-wide GPUs as well as increased memory bandwidth and high-speed PCIe Gen5 I/O, the HPE ProLiant DL380a Gen11 server is a perfect solution for entry to -level AI workloads.
The HPE ProLiant DL380a Gen11 server is engineered to optimize IT with a cloud operating experience, built-in security, and optimized performance for workloads to drive your business forward.
- Powered by 4th and 5th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with next-generation technology that support up to 64 cores at 350W and 24 DIMMs for DDR5 memory at speeds up to 5600 MHz.
- Support for 4 double-wide or 8 single-wide GPUs in a 2U server for intensive compute acceleration.
- Well-balanced I/O performance and capabilities across processors.
- Advanced data transfer rates and higher network speeds from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus, with up to 4 x16 PCIe Gen5 and 2 OCP slots.
- Includes the new HPE Integrated Lights-Out 6 (iLO 6) server management software that enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers seamlessly, from anywhere.
- Support for up to 3 TB total DDR5 memory with 12 DIMM channels per processor delivers increased performance and lower power requirements.
*Intel, Intel Xeon, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.