HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module
Are your data centers struggling to consolidate large workloads without compromising performance?
Delivering a truly agile and efficient IT infrastructure requires the transformation of traditionally rigid physical systems into flexible physical or virtual resource pools. HPE Synergy Composable Compute resources creates a pool of flexible compute capacity that can be configured almost instantly to rapidly provision infrastructure for a broad range of applications.
The HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module delivers higher performance and scalability for your demanding, enterprise dataintensive workloads. The powerful Intel Xeon Scalable Family of processors (2 or 4 Socket), broad memory footprint (up to 6TB of HPE DDR4 memory in 48 DIMM slots) and flexible I/O configuration give your large workloads like structured databases and business processing applications the compute power and memory support they demand.
- The most secure server with exclusive HPE Silicon Root of Trust. Protect your applications and assets against downtime associated with hacks and viruses.
- Greater performance and flexibility with Intel Xeon Scalable Family of processors on the HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 architecture.
- Intelligent System Tuning with processor smoothing and workloads matching to improve processor throughput/overall performance up to 8% over previous generation.
- Max memory 6TB (with 128GB DIMMs available 2H17) for larger in-memory database and analytic applications.
- New hybrid Smart Array for both RAID and HBA zoning in a single controller; internal M.2 storage options that add boot flexibility and additional local storage capacity.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.