HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb 2-Port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
HPE StoreFabric Fiber Channel Host Bus Adapters for ProLiant Server to Storage Attach
Our Price: $2,429.00
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Looking for a high bandwidth solution to meet the requirements of increasing server virtualization and consolidation? Finding it difficult to realize the full bandwidth potential of your server running I/O intensive applications? HPE StoreFabric SN1000 16Gb Host Bus Adapters enable more rapid storage and retrieval of critical information when using high bandwidth cloud applications and storage intensive applications such as backup, database transactions and rich media. Designed for greater virtual machine density and bandwidth requirement environments, the SN1000 16Gb HBAs enable more applications and virtual machines to run on a single server and port, resulting in reduced cabling and higher return on IT investment.
A 16Gb FC HBA is backward compatible with 8 and 4Gb storage networks and will protect future investments. With the ability to deliver twice the I/O performance of 8Gb FC HBAs, the SN1000 16Gb HBAs take Storage Networking performance and efficiency to the next level.
High-performance, Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 8 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) HBAs.
- Moving to 16 Gb technology provides the infrastructure required for the more powerful servers and data intensive applications in virtualized environments.
- When using storage intensive applications like backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization and rich media, the improved I/O performance enables faster storage and retrieval of data.
High Performance and Enhanced Capability For Critical Workloads and High SLA Environments
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters supports for N_Port ID virtualization (NPIV) and industry standards-based Class-specific control (CS_CTL), provides end-to-end quality of service (QoS).
- Delivers 16Gbps line rate per physical port, and increases the number of virtual machines (VMs) per each physical HBA Port that can be supported.
- Advanced diagnostics capabilities when used in conjunction with HPE StoreFabric B-series FC switches can reduce troubleshooting and downtime with support for features like D-port diagnostics, Link Cable Beaconing (LCB), Read Diagnostic Parameters (RDP), enhanced FDMI, FC Ping and FC Trace Route.
- Data center administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.
- Improves host utilization and enhances application performance.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb Host Bus Adapters allow IT departments to do more with less: less hardware, less power, less cooling, less personnel, and less budget.
- They optimize existing resources by deploying an effective adaptive server solutions.
- Scale physical resources through consolidation and virtualization.
|HPE StoreFabric SN1100Q 16Gb 2-Port FC HBA Specifications|
|Product Type||Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter|
|Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports||2|
|Number of LC Ports||2|
|Data Transfer Rate||16 Gbit/s|
|Fiber Mode Supported||Multi-mode|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Servers supported||HPE ProLiant platforms
Refer to server QuickSpecs for details regarding option support.
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows Server 2008
VMware ESX and ESXi
Red Hat Linux
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
Microsoft Windows Hyper-V
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||12 x 8.5 x 4.5 in|
Expert HPE storage consultants and service professionals sit down with you and your team to map your storage needs. Not only can we help you accelerate implementation and reduce deployment risk, but we can also help you realize the full value of your storage purchases.
Advise, transform, and integrate: Navigate through the complexities of storage, backup, archive, disaster recovery, and Big Data with advisory, transformation, and integration consulting
Deploy and implement: Access expertise to support deployment, operations, relocation, sanitization, and disposal, plus improvementfocused education
Operate and support: Find the level of personalized, proactive, and simplified support right for your business:
- HPE Foundation Care Services
System-level IT hardware and software support delivers flexible coverage window and response time for more choice and simplicity.
- HPE Proactive Care Services
Combined reactive and proactive services provide easy-to-purchase, cost-efficient, system-level support coupled with personalized expert advice and products connected to Hewlett Packard Enterprise to help prevent problems and reduce downtime.
- HPE Datacenter Care Services
Get the support you need to deploy, operate, and evolve your data center environment to be hybrid cloud ready with single point of accountability for HPE and others’ product.
Note: Specific service availability varies by product.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $2,429.00