HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server
ProLiant ML Servers
Our Price: $1,875.00
Our Price: $1,654.32
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Do you know that a reliable enterprise-class server can easily meet your budget? The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server is a powerful yet affordable tower server designed for small offices, remote and branch offices to run on-premise and Hybrid Cloud solutions, delivering enterprise-class performance, security, reliability, and expandability at a lower cost. Just a small change can give you an extra edge. Hewlett Packard Enterprise builds security right into the server with HPE iLO silicon root of trust, making the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server one of the world's most secure industry-standard servers. Redundant power supply option and up to 4 LFF or 8 SFF hot-plug HDDs provide availability and flexibility. The enhanced expansion capability allows you to upgrade with SAS controllers, networking cards, or graphics cards as your business grows. You will be surprised at how much benefit you can get with HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Supports Intel Xeon E processors with up to 6 cores and 80W, 8th Core i3 and Pentium G processors.
- 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 Standard Memory UDIMM offering 8 GB, 16 GB. and a maximum of 64 GB memory capacity.
- Four expansion slots for more flexible usage - two x16 and two x8 connectors.
- Onboard M.2 NVMe SSD support.
- Dedicated HPE iLO port and serial port option kit.
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server, powered by up to 6 cores in the Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 64 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
Up to 61.44 TB storage capacity makes HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server an ideal data storage solution for your business to cope with the increasing amount of data. Onboard M.2 slot with NVMe SSD support delivers outstanding speed for boot drive.1
The option of a dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions to achieve higher network performance.
The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller that is most suited to your environment.
With selection of Hewlett Packard Enterprise qualified professional 3D graphics cards, HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server can easily handle graphical workloads such as medium size CAD models, basic digital content creation, and medical imaging.
Variety of Enterprise-class Features to Achieve Business Growth with Lower TCO
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With the choice of four Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or eight Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find the right storage fit for your growing business.
The selective HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply Kit enhances reliability, and lets you share spares across multiple server platforms.
Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory protects business from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers a complete set of embedded HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) for Gen10 Servers management features, which includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, and intelligent provisioning.
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server is one of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built-in across the server lifecycle, starting with silicon root of trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Service professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and multivendor coverage.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
1 HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server supports onboard M.2 SSD with PCIe 3.0 x2 bandwidth.
|HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server Specifications|
|Processor family||Intel Xeon E Processor Intel Core i3 Processor Intel Pentium Processor|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor core available||2 to 6 core, depending on processor|
|Processor cache||4 to 12 MB L3, depending on processor|
|Processor speed||3.8 GHz, maximum depending on processor|
|Expansion slots||4, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|Maximum memory||64 GB with 16 GB DDR4|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 Standard Memory|
|Memory protection features||Unbufferred ECC|
|Network controller||HPE 1 Gb 332i Ethernet adapter, two ports per controller|
|Storage controller||1 HPE Smart Array S100i|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||14.5 x 6.89 x 18.7 in
36.83 x 17.5 x 47.5 cm
|Weight||22.1 lb minimum, 38.7 lb maximum
10.1 kg minimum, 17.6 kg maximum
|Infrastructure management||Included - HPE iLO Standard with intelligent provisioning (embedded), HPE Systems Insight Manager (requires download), HPE OneView Standard (requires download, available in early 2019) Optional - HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, HPE OneView Advanced (requires download, available in early 2019)|
HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server is a powerful yet affordable tower server designed for small offices, remote and branch offices to run on-premises and hybrid cloud solutions, delivering enterprise-class performance, security, reliability, and expandability at a lower cost.
Front View (details for 4LFF and 8SFF)
- Four (4) LFF or Eight (8) SAS/SATA HDD cage
- Media drive bay 2 (blank shown)
- Media drive bay 1 (optional slim-line DVD shown)
- USB 3.0 port
- USB 2.0 port
- Power On/Standby button and system power LED
- Health LED
- PCI slots (slots 1-4)
- Dedicated iLO management port (optional)
- Four (4) USB 3.0 ports
- VGA port
- Serial port (optional)
- Power supply bay (one optional redundant power supply with enablement kit and blank shown)
- Power supply power connector
- Power cord clip
- Padlock eye
- Kensington security slot
- NIC1/shared iLO port (upper), NIC2 port (lower)
- System Fan
- Power Supply
- One (1) processor and heatsink
- Four (4) DDR4 DIMM slots
- Bezel Lock
- Front PCI fan (optional or included, depending on models)
- One (1) internal USB 3.0 port
- Six (6) SATA ports
- One (1) M.2 slot (optional module shown)
- TPM connector
- Four (4) PCIe expansion slots
HPE Pointnext leverages our breadth and depth of technical expertise and innovation to help to accelerate digital transformation. A comprehensive portfolio that includes—Advisory, Professional, and Operational Services is designed to help you evolve and grow today and into the future.
- HPE Flexible Capacity is a new consumption model to manage ondemand capacity, combining the agility and economics of public cloud with the security and performance of on-premises IT.
- HPE Datacenter Care offers a tailored operational support solution built on core deliverables. It includes hardware and software support, a team of experts to help personalize deliverables and share best practices, as well as optional building blocks to address specific IT and business needs.
- HPE Proactive Care is an integrated set of hardware and software support including an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management helping resolve incidents quickly and keeping IT reliable and stable.
- HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a hardware or software problem offering several response levels dependent on IT and business requirements.
Advisory Services includes design, strategy, road map, and other services to help enable the digital transformation journey, tuned to IT and business needs. Advisory Services helps customers on their journey to Hybrid IT, Big Data, and the Intelligent Edge.
Professional Services helps integrate the new solution with project management, installation and startup, relocation services, and more. We help mitigate risk to the business so there is no interruption when new technology is being integrated in the existing IT environment.
Download the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Server Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $1,875.00
Our Price: $1,654.32