HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Server
Get a Quote!
Are you a small office, home office, or small business that needs a compact affordable entry level server?
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices, home offices, or small business environments. This compact and easy to use server can be placed almost anywhere. Simple access to hard drives, memory and PCIe slots allow easy management, installation and upgrades. HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with ClearOS Software from HPE3 delivering an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that is pre-loaded on your hard drive, making it ready to use right out of the box. It utilizes the AMD® accelerated processing unit (APU) with graphics cores embedded to improve graphic software performance without installing an additional PCIe graphics adapter.
- New North America models available.
- New SMB model and offer with quad core AMD Opteron X3418 processor.
- Supports extra graphics workload and expands your displaying capability up to five 4K resolution displays with the AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 Graphics Card.
- Elevate your network speed and work efficiency with the HPE Dual Port 10Gb Network Adapter.
- Load your operating system and boot up more quickly with the HPE 240GB SATA Read Intensive Small Form Factor Solid State Drive.
- Build your ideal solution for RAID 5 with the HPE Smart Array E208i-p SR Gen10 Controller.
Be Productive and Customize With ClearOS Software from HPE
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 can be configured with ClearOS Software from HPE, an operating system with an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that can be factory pre-loaded for your convenience.
The ClearOS Software from HPE is a no cost operating system and you decide what applications you want to configure while only paying for the applications and support you require.
Unique Server Design with Worry-free Serviceability
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with easy access to hard drives, memory, and PCIe slots for simple installation or upgrade.
Compact, easy to use and can be placed in almost any location with its compact design.
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 supports the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with the graphics core embedded to aid customers with graphics related workloads without installing an additional graphic card.
Dual display ports capable of 4K resolution video display for increased flexibility.
AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 boosts up your graphics experience by offering the new generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture, OpenCL 2.0 support, three 4K res. displays at 60 Hz and many more. Find out full features at: https://pro.radeon.com/en-us/product/wx-series/radeon-pro-wx-2100/
|HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Server Specifications|
|Processor family||AMD Opteron X3000 Series|
|Number of processors||1|
|Memory Slots||2 standard 288p DIMM slots, maximum|
|Memory protection features||Unbuffered ECC|
|Processor core available||2 or 4|
|Processor cache||1 MB L2 2 MB L2|
|Processor speed||3.4 GHz|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 Standard Memory|
|Power supply type||1 built-in power supply multi-output|
|Expansion slots||2 PCIe 3.0, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|System fan features||Non-hot plug, non-redundant|
|Network controller||Broadcom 5720 2-ports, applicable to all models|
|Warranty||1/1/1 Server Warranty includes one year of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: www.hpe.com/services/support. Additional Hewlett Packard Enterprise support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, Contact Us.|
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is a compact and uniquely designed server that is ideal for small and home offices looking to build their first IT server environment with a form factor that is easy to use. HPE MicroServer Gen10 helps businesses to provide better and easy access to data, more efficiency in operations, while driving down their operating expenses.
Front View (External)
- (2) USB 3.0 ports
- Media bay (Optional (1) DVD-RW or (1) SATA SSD)
- Front bezel lock/unlock indicators
- Power on/Standby button and system power LED
- Health LED
- NIC status LED
- Drive activity LED
Front View (Internal)
- Hard drive screws
- Hard drive bays
- (2) USB 2.0 ports
- (2) USB 3.0 ports
- NIC 1 port
- NIC 2 port
- Power jack
- PCIe Gen3 slots
- VGA port
- (2) Display Ports 1.2
- DIMM slots
- TPM connector
- LFF/SFF SATA connector
- SATA connector
- System board power connector
- System battery
- Internal USB 2.0 port
- Expansion slot 2, PCIe3 x4 (1)
- Expansion slot 1, PCIe3 x8 (8, 4, 1)
HPE Pointnext leverages our breadth and depth of technical expertise and innovation to help to accelerate digital transformation. A comprehensive portfolio that includes—Advisory, Professional, and Operational Services is designed to help you evolve and grow today and into the future.
- HPE Flexible Capacity is a new consumption model to manage ondemand capacity, combining the agility and economics of public cloud with the security and performance of on-premises IT.
- HPE Datacenter Care offers a tailored operational support solution built on core deliverables. It includes hardware and software support, a team of experts to help personalize deliverables and share best practices, as well as optional building blocks to address specific IT and business needs.
- HPE Proactive Care is an integrated set of hardware and software support including an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management helping resolve incidents quickly and keeping IT reliable and stable.
- HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a hardware or software problem offering several response levels dependent on IT and business requirements.
Advisory Services includes design, strategy, road map, and other services to help enable the digital transformation journey, tuned to IT and business needs. Advisory Services helps customers on their journey to Hybrid IT, Big Data, and the Intelligent Edge.
Professional Services helps integrate the new solution with project management, installation and startup, relocation services, and more. We help mitigate risk to the business so there is no interruption when new technology is being integrated in the existing IT environment.
Download the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Server Datasheet (.PDF)
Get a Quote!